Windows 10 64Bit, GTX980
Short description of error
Graph Editor >Key >Sample Keyframes (Shift + o) doesn't sample correctly.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Grab the default cube, make a location key frame as is default, 0, 0, 0 at frame #0.
- Scroll time line and go to frame #30
- Bring the cube up z, 10 (whatever) and make a location key, x =0, y =0, z = 10 like so.
- Scroll time line and go to frame #60
- Put the cube back to original position, x =0, y =0, z =0
6, With selecting the cube, open graph editor and Key > Sample keyframes
- Please undo and redo to compare the difference between before and after the command applied.