Win 10 5820K GTX 970
2.79b and latest daily build
Short description of error
bpy.ops.paint.image_paint with slightly wrong colors when painting on object with texture on brush before a manual paint stroke applied
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Load attached file
- Run script
- With mouse over the cube - press space and type Simple Modal Operator to activate modal paint operator
- move mouse about to paint.
- left click to stop modal paint operator
- now paint on the cube normally by holding mouse button down
- you will see this is a slightly different color
- press space and type Simple Modal Operator to activate modal paint operator again
- move mouse around
- you should now see modal operator painting correctly
This seems to happen each time I change the texture on the brush to a new one (with obviously different colors on it)
Image is attached showing this.
Possibly something not being initialized properly?
Thanks you in advance for any work on this.