Operating system and graphics card
windows 10 Home
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
Broken: (example: 2.69.7 4b206af, see splash screen)
Short description of error
Blender crashes when using the operator make static override on a linked collection
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Based on a (as simple as possible) attached .blend file with minimum amount of steps
- create a new scene with a cube.
- put the cube in a new collection named "myCollection" with the "M" hotkey.
- Save the file as "source"
- create a new scene and link the collection "myCollection" from the file "source"
- Select the cube of the linked collection
- Use the operator "make static override" via the search bar.
- Blender crashes.