Windows 10, GTX 1070
Broken: Blender 2.8 Alpha 2, 74737091c00
Short description of error
Blender crashes either the first time baking, or after a few bake, clear and re-bakes.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Start a new Scene
- Select the default cube ( probably already selected )
- Open the Physics Tab
- Select "Smoke" and Type "Domain"
- Shift A and add a UV Sphere
- In the Physics Tab, select "Smoke" and "Flow"
- Reselect the Cube, and go to the Cache tab in the Physics section
Note that the buttons for caching can't be selected until you save.
- Save the scene
- Select "Bake"
If Blender doesn't crash...
- Select "Free All Bakes"
- GOTO 9 :)
I've attached the simple .blend file, start at 9) if you're using it.