Win x64 10
Blender Version (same with release 2.79b)
When I load the attached scene , Blender does not show the scene file name at the top, when I try to save the file while it is open, it tries to save over a previously opened/saved file, not the one that is currently open. These files are saved temporarily as "copies" using the py line below
It is by accident that I found about this behavior, not intentional really.
I am not sure if this is an intentional behavior but to me it does not make sense that Blender would care if a file was saved as a copy or or not after a complete restart.
- Make a new scene with simple suzanne
- Save it as a copy from the file menu
- Close Blender
- Open Blender
- Open the scene you just saved as copy
- Check the title line, no name there as if the scene is nameless
- Press Ctrl-S to save it again
- Observe where and how it tries to save it. It normally should save it over the currently opened scene but it does not, it either asks for a name (since it is missing a name), or tries to save ver the previously opened file.