Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 745
Broken:2.80, 4c31bed6b46, blender2.8, 2018-11-30
Short description of error
With the opened drivers editor window, picking an object into the 3D view is not possible.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Based on the default startup :
- Create a Circle (or any object) and move it to see it
- Select the Cube again and right click on Location/X and Add a Driver
- Into Object field, select the Circle
- Click on Show on Drivers Editor, a window will open displaying the drivers editor
- Now, in the new window's Object field, where the Circle is, remove it by clicking the cross
- Click the picker and try to choose an object from the other window, it doesn't work
This behaviour is disturbing, because opening a new window incitates doing this action, to be able to pick an object from another window, more specifically if this window is on top of the other one which still displays the 3D view.