Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000
Broken: 2.79b release, f4dc9f9d68b hash, 2018-03-22 14:10 date
Short description of error
Unable to click and drag clips in Movie Clip Editor to change view.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- I followed the tutorial in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmzfaD6IgZ8 until it got to the point where I need to mask the can itself.
- I opened the Movie Clip Editor in one of my views
- I loaded my image files (.png)
- I zoomed in using my mouse wheel
- When I try to click and drag the clip as the instructor does in the video, I am unable to do so. Nothing happens at all.
I tried to see if there were any settings that were "locking" the image in place but there are none that I can see.