Blender crashes when attempting to add objects from an appended scene when dragging from scene in outline to viewport.
OS: Windows 10 Education
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Blender 2.8 Hash: 80ffa73b3f87
Steps to reproduce:
- Reset to Factory Settings
- Load test1.blend
- Select Append... Then select test2.blend, then Scene, then select Scene
- Select Scene View in Outliner
- Expand Hierarchy to show objects in Scene.001
- With test1 scene as Active Scene, drag Sphere object into 3D Viewport.
Result: Blender crashes.