Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Broken: 2.80 2019-02-05 23:34
Using the sample color tool, add to palette option does not work properly.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Press S+LMB with cursor on any color. The option add to palette is checked automatically(at the tool properties panel at the bottom left) and the color is actually added to the palette(tool properties bar at the top > brush).
- Press S with cursor on any other color(do not click). The option add to palette is still checked(because it remembers the last operation). new color is extracted and is now the foreground color. However it does not add the new color to the palette. Strange.
- Press S with cursor on any other colors(do not click). It behaves the same. Add to palette is checked but is not working.
- Press S with cursor on any color(do not click). The option add to palette is not checked automatically.
- Try to enable the checkbox add to palette.
- Blender crashes.
Maybe the solution is just to get rid of the checkbox add to palette.
S is sampling color to foreground color, S+LMB is sampling color to palette. Why would we need the checkbox?
It is also possible to add the color to palette after sampling(to foreground color). This option doesn't seem necessary to me...