Windows-10-10.0.16299 64 Bits
GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 419.67
Blender: 2.80 (sub 53), branch: blender2.7, commit date: 2019-04-02 19:53, hash: rBa813e259d630
Worked in 2.79
- Restart Blender. Open attached file.
- Press "Relax" or "Space". Nothing happens.
- Hide Mirror modifier in viewport. Press "Space". Now it should work.
- Undo (ctrl+z). Set "mirror" back to visible. Press "Space". It doesn't work again.
- Repeat the process. This time delete Subdivision modifier first. Pressing space still doesn't work.
- Now hide Mirror in the viewport. Now "Space" works.
- Undo. Set Mirror back to visible. Now "Space" will work even with modifiers on. The bug is gone until you restart Blender.