Operating system: Windows 10 pro
Graphics card: nvidia gtx 1080
version: 2.80 (sub 57), branch: master, commit date: 2019-04-16 06:07, hash: edc1b0167518, type: Release
build date: 15/04/2019, 23:25
Hi, i've noticed problem with 3d cursor alignment. If we are working under object mode and want align our 3d cursor by object surface, orientation it totally wrong.
I've find way get around this problem, waht we need to do:
- 1. For first we must dive into edit object mode,
- 2. then selected one element of object 'Face, Edge or Vertices'
- 3. switch on 'transform orientation' on 'Normal'.
- 4. turn on our move 'GIZMO'
- 5. and for now if we to align 3d cursor with snaping by any area of model, we will get correct 3d cursor orientation by normals
I recorder short video with it and attached few screenshots.