Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17134 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 980/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 430.39
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 71), branch: master, commit date: 2019-05-20 14:52, hash: rB828efef15175
Short description of error
Been experimenting with creating keybinds and one of those experiments were to try and assign several menus to R click (using L click for select) by using the tweak function in the keymap settings. The idea was to have as many menus as possible on the same keybind to reduce the amount of keys needed, but using this method has proven difficult.
While I can make standard menus work with tweaks, the pie menus don't work at all. If you manage to get the pie menu to show itself, it will eventually stop all the tweak commands from working unless you open up a menu on a keybind that is not using a tweak function. The second issue is that even when you do get the pie menus to show themselves, nothing can be selected on them, therefore making the keybind completely useless.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Assign a standard menu and a pie menu to a mouse click (i.e. R click) using the tweak function, which can be set to north and south (just as an example).
- Use the new shortcuts to click and drag your mouse in the directions you assigned to to open up each menu (standard menu should be working correctly).
- Open the pie menu with this method and try to select any option on said menu, which should cause the pie menu to fail.
- Try opening the menus again, but this time none of the assigned menus will show up.
- To fix the previous error, open up a menu on a different shortcut (like something on your keyboard) to make the tweak shortcuts be able to appear again.
- Repeat the previous steps, which should cause the same error every time.