Order of importance:
- Very Important - These we should handle before the next release.
- Somewhat Important - These issues would be nice to do as soon as possible
- Less Important - Extra polish, nice to have
- ? Incomplete - Tasks needing more details before implementing.
- T66420: Snap Options: Midpoints and Perpendicular
- T66422: Axis Constraints: Snapping for the intersection geometry with the axis constraint.
- T66423: Transform: Improve Mesh edit option 'AutoMerge'
- T66424: Transform Tools: Perform on a base point
- T66425: Tools suport for extended modes: Knife and Bisect
- T66426: Edge and Vertex sliding: snapping improvements
- ? Allow navigation while transforming
- ? Hot mode switch: Ability to switch snap type during using tools via hotkeys
- ? Change the current behavior of the incremental snap (Snapping according to the distance to the snapping point and not to the grid)
- ? New Target: Cursor
- ? New tool for "drawing" edges on a specific offset