Operating system: Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit 64 Bits
Graphics card: Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 540 Intel Inc. 4.1 INTEL-12.4.7
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 74), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-02 22:33, hash: rB50ccbe6bb233
Short description of error
I'm not able to animate the properties of custom nodes. Keyframes do not work properly: when I set one all the others seem to disappear and only the last value set as a keyframe is shown on every time step.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Go to the text editor, import the 'Custom Nodes' template and run the script.
- Open the 'Custom Node Tree' area.
- Add a 'Custom Node', in the 'Some Nodes' category.
- Add a keyframe for 'my_float_prop' on frame 1.
- Change the frame, change 'my_float_prop' value and set a keyframe.
- Now I should see (at least it was like this in the last version) the property changing while scrolling through the timeline between the two keyframes I just set, but I don't. The property keeps the last value.