Operating system: MacOs Mojave 10.14.1
Graphics card: Intel Iris 1536 Mb
Broken: 2.80, Release Candidate, 2019-07-11
Short description of error
- Some hotkeys are not working in object mode.
- left side menu in 3d viewport with tools for sculpting and editing object can't be called in any way, it's just not displayed. Usually I called it by "T"
- right side menu in 3d viewport can be called only clicking the arrow icon in the top right corner. Hotkey "N"is no working.
- Addons in the preferences are totally not showed, It's just empty view Instead.
- Cycles render engine is not showing in render list.
- Help menu is not available, it's just zero items list instead.
- Splash screen looks like just picture, without any options like create new document and etc.
- Keymap in the preferences is not available, it's just empty view with blender set in the top.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
To reproduce all these steps might be done in startup file, or in any project. I tried it on some my projects and result is the same.
Before today, I used blender 2.8 in many kind of beta versions, and nothing of these bugs were not noticed.