Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17134 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 430.64
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 74), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-11 13:50, hash: rB06312c6d2db8
Short description of error
when baking normal map from selected to active, texture looks correct, but resul in 3d viewport looks wrong in eevee and cycles too
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- I was make some fast sculpt.
- make lowpoly retopology.
- mark seams and unwrap then.
- go to material settings, in "normal" section add node "normal map", for normal color chose "image texture" node, and create new texture.
- select highpoly first then lowpoly, go to cycles baking, choose "normal" to bake and "selected to active" change auto cage distance to 0.2. then press bake.
- texture looks correct, but in eevee and cycles calculations of light look wrong.