Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Intel(R) i7-3770, 16GB RAM
Graphics card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (GPU on Die)
Broken: (blender-2.80rc1-windows64.zip / )
Short description of error
Blender freeze, when try to render the default cube scene.
the render window opens, but nothing else happen. the render window and main blender window are not responding anymore.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible).
- i downloaded blender-2.80rc1-windows64.zip and unzipped it.
- executed blender.exe
- keped all default settings and hit [next]
- nothing touched on the default cube scene
- hit [F12] or used render menu button
- render window opens and a sand clock is visible on that wimdow, but nothing happens.
- the render window isn't responding anymor and the main blender window isn't responding... (CPU load is 0%..5%, 344MB RAM usage)
...the only option is to kill the blender process.