Blender 2.80 will be the last release with 32 bit builds. For Linux distributions, we will continue to support it to the same level as e.g. ARM. That is we fix build issues as needed, but don't test or release builds ourselves.
- Take buildbots offline
- Remove precompiled libraries from svn
- D5409: Windows: Remove win32 support from build helpers scripts.
- Announce on bf-committers and elsewhere
- Update minimum requirements and download page for 2.81 release
- Update windows build instructions on wiki