Operating system: Windows 10
Broken: 2.80 release, 2.81 5e5cf9ea9f7
Short description of error
When clicking on a workspace name to close the splash screen, the second click gets treated as double click if it occurs fast enough. As a result instead of switching to the workspace, the workspace name switches into text edit mode.
It happens with other menus too, with wheel menus even when the first click is selecting an option at same time.
Object names in the outliner do switch into text edit mode too.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open Blender or make splash screen visible.
- Double click on the name of a worskpace or object
Result: Workspace (or object) name is in edit mode.
- Move the default cube away from the 3D cursor
- Shift + S to open Snap menu (wheel)
- Double click on a workspace name while "Selection to Cursor" is highlighted
Result: Selection moved to cursor and workspace name is in edit mode.