OS: Windows 10
GPU: RTX 2080 Ti
Blender Version: 2.80
Short description of error
Proportional Editing circle appears and glitches out in the UV Editor window
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open Blender 2.8
- Go to UV Editing Tab
- Turn on "Porportional Editing" in the 3D Window.
- In UV Window, switch to Cursor mode.
- Click and drag the cursor to any location in the UV Window.
- Press Tab to go into Object mode.
- Click and drag in any direction (i.e. Downwards) in the UV Window. Do this repeatedly.
- You will see the "proportional editing" circle appear and continuously move away from the mouse position in whichever direction you were dragging.