Operating system: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 376.51
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 2), branch: master, commit date: 2019-08-14 14:43, hash: rBf0f5e11b33ed
Short description of error
In Sculpt mode unable to hide masked surface after switching from edit mode.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
With the Default Cube
- Switch to sculpt mode and activate dyntopo
- Sculpt something and mask a portion with the lassomask tool (ctrl+shift+ LMB drag)
- From the sculpt menu pick hide mask
- Go to edit mode with tab and move some vertices.
- Switch to sculpt mode and reveal the hidden part with ALT+h
- In sculpt mode try to hide again the newly revealed part
Notice that nothing is happening
Ps: i believe i don't need to add a .blend this should be easy to reproduce.