Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: NVidia 980M
Broken: 2.80 sub 75
In edit mode, vertex snapping on with median option works only if the object's origin is at the center of the world.
If not, it seems there is a delta relative to the diff between its origin and the world center.
To reproduce it:
- Start with default scene with cube
- Duplicate it (shift D) and place it somewhere but not at the world center
- Enter edit mode on the duplicated one
- Turn snapping on with vertex and median target
- Select at least two vertices
- Try to snap to the other cube