Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 8), branch: master, commit date: 2019-09-06 22:44, hash: rBed779333bb82
Short description of error
After setting up my workspace layout for text editing, I set the outliner's display mode to "Blender File" and the filter ID type to "Text". And when I add an empty text data-block in the text editor, the list of text data-blocks in the outliner doesn't update instantly unless you hover anywhere on it's header. And when I tried to unlink the text data-block, it just crashes instantly.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- In the outliner, set the display mode to "Blender file".
- Set the filter I.D. type to "Text".
- Click on the "New" button in the header of the text editor to open an empty text block.
- Hover over any part of the outliner's header.
- Click on the "Unlink" button to unlink the empty text block. [on the Text Editor header]