Operating system: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 376.51
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 11), branch: master, commit date: 2019-09-12 16:23, hash: rB5b2cebf49bc6
Short description of error
Undo is making objects to disappear in sculpt mode
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Load the factory settings, and add 3 more different objects
- Go to object data properties and delete all those default UVs map
- In the edit menu uncheck lock object modes and open preferences go to keymaps change select to right
- Now activate Dyntopo for the objects ( right click select and ctrl+d to active Dyntopo)
- Get a clay strip brush
- Sculpt something on all the objects without leaving the sculpt mode since all of the objects are in sculpt mode. ( RMB select to change object and LMB to sculpt)
- After all of them have some kind of deformations, start undo.
Things to notice sometimes objects change places and sometimes they disappear, when an object change place if you try to select it, it wouldn't happen.
You can try with the blend file as well. Open it and sculpt some and start to undo