Operating system: Linux-5.0.0-32-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GT 620M/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 390.116
- version: 2.82 (sub 1), branch: master, commit date: 2019-10-23 16:40, hash: rB9aa1bb6388ac
- version: 2.81 (sub 15), branch: master, commit date: 2019-10-20 15:47, hash: rB71538eaad66b
- version: 2.80 (sub 75), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-29 14:47, hash: rBf6cb5f54494e
Short description of error
When adding a text strip in the video sequence editor and try to change the alignment, it seems to do the opposite of what you want to.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open Blender with Video Editing workspace.
- Add a text strip
- Change the alignment in horizontal and/or vertical direction in the strip settings.
Have a nice day :)