Operating system: Linux-4.15.0-66-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 390.116
Broken: version: 2.82 (sub 1), branch: master, commit date: 2019-10-31 23:45, hash: rBc11d3c1b9208
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 16), branch: master, commit date: 2019-11-01 00:24, hash: rBc1f8268734af
Short description of error
White materials in EEVEE when:
- have many instances
- instances have objects with screen space refraction materials
- if instances is hidden, when switch to EEVEE, shaders builded, bug doesn't appear even if some materials updated.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- open file, switch to material preview.
All materials blink white and black, then displays white:
- switch to solid, hide plane, switch to material preview
Now materials looks normal
- Unhide plane, switch to material preview
Materials still normal