Operating system: Linux-5.3.0-23-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 435.21
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 16), branch: master, commit date: 2019-10-28 18:34, hash: rB7c1fbe24ca33
Short description of error
Relations/parenting in Grease Pencil aren't working as expected for layers.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open Blender
- Choose 2D animation for the new file
- Enter object mode/exit draw mode
- Delete Grease Pencil object
- Add Grease Pencil Monkey head
- Add armature (single bone)
- In Object Data Properties, Layers, Relations, parent each layer to the bone of the armature.
- Select the Monkey object in the viewport and move it (attached example was in the z axis).
- Select the armature
- Enter Pose mode
- Rotate the bone
Rather than rotating from the bone pivot point, the Monkey head is rotating from the pivot point where the bone used to be before the move in the z-axis.
I've tried this in 2.8, 2.81, 2.82 and the Grease Pencil Object branch (downloaded today - Hash 56bdf8f9be6c), all with the same result.