Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17763-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 430.86
Broken: version: 2.82 (sub 6), branch: master, commit date: 2020-01-12 16:23, hash: rB0ef881cc5782
Short description of error
References in Edit Mode don't show selected\deselected vertices\edges on each over (like in previouse versions (2.8, 2.81a))
Is this bug or maybe feature? If it is feature, do you be so pleasure to help found it on interface or hotkey? It hard to work without it. I had to downgrade to 2.81a, and work without cool 2.82's features.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- select object
- make some duplicate linked (alt+D or from menu)
- enter on "Edit Mode
- look on references - you don't see any selected vertices\edges\faces (like in 2.8 or 2.81)
- try to change something- loop cut on example
- exit to "Object Mode" - you'll see all new edges (if get an wireframe on shaded)
- try to enter "Edit Mode" again - all edges in "wireframe on shaded mode" dissapeared!