Building the Doxygen material today and attempting to use it for whatever purpose is not completely working.
The structure is collapsed to long lists of pages and modules not easily readable. The reason is how doxygen tags are used.
It is an essential value that goes missing, since there are a lot of good information there but it is not easy to navigate.
Note! The structure can be built and refined separately from the in depth information as long as clear examples to follow exist
I propose to:
- Move the existing material from groups (defgroup/ingroup) to pages and sections to release the short-cirquit. This will still be available in "Related pages"
- Create a proper informative and navigation-friendly structure in the Mainpage and Modules (groups)
- Create a proper visual identity so we all recognize it as blender content
- Add new and existing material to the structure and start refining reviews for consistence.
- Connect the Doxygen material with online material, both ways if possible, to maximize information value.
The result is a structure that explains itself and therefore, with a little review-help, continuously improves instead of decays.
I have started but not contributed yet, please promote this task!