Short description of error
Repeating a transform that was made with Individual Origins as pivot and Normal transform orientation seems to use incorrect axis and/or pivot.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Load the default scene
- Switch to Face selection mode and select two opposite faces on the Cube
- Set pivot point to 'Individual Origins'
- Set transform orientation to 'Normal'
- Move along Z axis. Note that the two faces are moving in the opposite directions (as expected)
- Repeat the move manually. Note that the faces continue to move along their respective normals (as expected)
- Repeat using the Repeat Last operator. Note that the two faces have now moved along a different axis