Windows 10 64 Bits.
Graphics card GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.
Broken: version: 2.83.1 hash: 1af8e0cc6c47
Short description of error
Wireframes becoming extremelly jagged at certain degrees (43,45,90...) especially in Object mode, previously they crisp and clear.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Default Scene.
- Switch to one of the ortho View.
- Switch to Wireframe mode.
- Edit Mode disable Face display option.
- Rotate the Cube (43 or 45 or 90..) degrees.
- Switch between Object and Edit mode.
- Wireframes are jagged.
Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible).
Two files using the default scene from each, not that it matters but just in case it's needed.