Operating system: Windows-7,10
Broken: version: 2.83 (sub 2), branch: master, commit date: 2020-02-04 14:33, hash: rB6b9062508a46
Broken: version: 2.82 (sub 6), branch: master, commit date: 2020-01-28 23:34, hash: rBf9e1e088a4c7
Short description of error
In edit mode, while selecting a shape key, the Inset operation (I) followed by any other operation (Translating vertices or extruding or whatever), followed by an Undo (Ctrl-Z) command causes the shape key selector to hop to the "basis" shape key. This also occurs when using the Bevel command.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
From Default Startup:
- Create two shape keys: "Basis" and "Key 1"on Default Cube. Selection will be on "Key 1"
- Go into edit mode
- Inset a face on any of the existing faces with "I"
- Do ANY other operation or operations, such as moving a vertex or extruding. The bug occurs with any number of operations done after the Inset command.
- Undo (Ctrl-Z)
- Observe Shape key information as the undo command causes the selection to switch from "Key 1" to "Basis".
- Keep Undoing until you Undo the Inset operation.
- Notice that the shape key selection jumps back to "Key 1" as you Undo the Inset.