Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17134-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: Quadro K1100M/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 425.91
Broken: version: 2.83 (sub 15), branch: master, commit date: 2020-04-23 21:07, hash: rBd712f1f83af8
Worked: (newest version of Blender that worked as expected)
Short description of error
Rigid Body properties disappears from objects after deleting a Rigid Body Constraint and then undoing it.
- From new scene, select the Default Cube and duplicate it. Move copy up a bit.
- Add Mesh -> Plane, then move it down a bit. Object->Rigid Body->Add Passive.
- Select both cubes and Object->Rigid Body->Add Active
- With both cubes selected, Object->Rigid Body->Connect
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open file
- Play animation
- Delete "Constraint" object which holds the RB Constraint.
Select one of the cubes and see that Physics / Rigid Body properties are now gone.
Interestingly, opening the file, deleting the constraint then immediately undoing without ever having played animation seems not to produce the bug. Perhaps the behaviour is related to frame change?
Deleting the Constraint then undoing *twice* (to the point *before* selecting the Constraint) seems to restore the correct state.