Operating system: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 64 Bits
Graphics card: Quadro 5000/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 377.83
Broken: version: 2.82 (sub 7), branch: master, commit date: 2020-03-12 05:06, hash: rB375c7dc4caf4
Short description of error
Objects can be linked to linked collections (causing them to disappear after file reload)
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
The reference file:
... and the file in which the models are referenced:
- LINK the "SuzanneCollection" from the Reference file in a new, empty file
- search for "overide" in the function search box and make a library override
- select one of the objects from the list
- Delete the SuzanneCollection Empty from the Scene:
- Create a Polygon Object in the main Collection "Collection"
- Drag this object into the Suzanne Collection:
- Save and Reload the File
--> The Cube Object is gone.