Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT ATI Technologies Inc. 4.5.13596 Core Profile Context 20.5.1 27.20.1017.1011
Broken: version: 2.83.0, branch: master, commit date: 2020-06-03 14:38, hash: rB211b6c29f771
Worked: (newest version of Blender that worked as expected)
Short description of error
Blender does not auto save every minute as directed..
From the user's point of view this appears to be a random interval.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- change preference of time interval of save to 1 minute.
- save preferences
- close blender
- reload blender
- delete scene
- add cube
- save file as save test.blend
- enter sculpt mode on cube
- enable dyno topo
- sculpt on cube for 10 minutes
- notice that there are not 10 auto saves in the specified directory.
- notice that there is only one.