Operating system: Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit 64 Bits
Graphics card: AMD Radeon Pro 580 OpenGL Engine ATI Technologies Inc. 4.1 ATI-3.5.5
Broken: version: 2.90.0 Alpha, branch: master, commit date: 2020-06-12 17:01, hash: rBfd8d245e6a80
Short description of error
Audio playback doesn't work when a VSE sound strip is copy/pasted to a new scene
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- File > new > Video Editing
- Add > Sound. Choose a .wav file. In the sequencer, confirm it's playing correctly by clicking play on the transport.
- Select and copy the sound strip to the clipboard
- Create a new scene.
- Paste the strip into the VSE in the new scene.
- Play the new scene. There's no audio.