Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: Quadro P620/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 419.67
Broken: version: 2.91.0 Alpha, branch: master, commit date: 2020-10-18 20:27, hash: rB48c484a22e0d
Worked: (newest version of Blender that worked as expected)
Short description of error
In Pose Mode, the 2nd change of Change Bone Layers wouldn't be reflected.
- The 1st and after the 3rd changes are normally reflected.
- This only happens in Pose Mode. It's OK in Edit Mode.
- It doesn't happen when changed from on Properties Editor > Object Data Properties > Layers.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open attached .blend file
- Press M in 3dView(shortcut: Change Bone Layers) and Shift + Click twice on the vacant bone layer.
- The 2 changes wouldn't be reflected.