Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 980/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 456.71
Broken: version: 2.92.0 Alpha, branch: master, commit date: 2020-11-06 00:11, hash: rBc99c02d3ba7f
Worked: (newest version of Blender that worked as expected)
Short description of error
"Original ID" subpanel shows in "Original ID" panel,forming cyclic panels.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Start blender and have the default scene.
- Change Outliner mode into Data API.
- Unfold "objects",then "Camera"."Original ID" row can be found in the subpanel.
- Unfold the "Original ID",the same "Camera" data will show up and in that one's subpanel there is another "Original ID" row.
- They can then be continuously unfolded.