Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 457.30
Broken: version: 2.91.2, branch: master, commit date: 2021-01-19 16:15, hash: rB5be9ef417703
Worked: (newest version of Blender that worked as expected)
Name: AnimAll (0, 8, 3)
Author: Daniel Salazar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Short description of error
I went to use Animate All as I did just the other day to animate some lattices in Edit mode, but the tab is missing.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
See attached screenclips.
- Checked Edit > Preferences > Addons. AnimAll was checked enabled
- Checked docs link. Docs say "Click Animation then AnimAll to enable the script". Checked. See no reference to addin. (See screen clip)
- Restarted Blender. No change.
- Restarted entire system. No change.
- I see other Addin tabs.
- When I look at N-panel > Tools > Workspace > Filter Add-ons, I see AnimAll listed. It does not show if I toggle the filters, its checkbox or both. The other addons behave as expected.
I'm out of ideas.
Was working just fine. Now it's gone. Am I going blind or missing something silly?