Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1060/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 461.40
Broken: version: 2.92.0 Release Candidate, branch: master, commit date: 2021-02-19 18:02, hash: rBb1142858d4ca
Worked: 2.91.2 (stable)
Short description of error
directly placing a brushstroke in multires edit and then performing an undo first does (apparently) nothing and then undoes subdivision and brushstroke together.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create New Scene -> Sculpting
- Add Multires Modifier
- Press "Subdivide" (doesn't matter how often)
- perform a brus stroke on the mesh
- Perform Undo --> Apparently nothing happens
- perform second undo --> Stroke and subdivisions are revoked together.
It seems to work fine in The current stable Blender Version, 2.91.2