Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 461.72
Broken: version: 2.92.0, branch: master, commit date: 2021-02-24 16:25, hash: rB02948a2cab44
Worked: (newest version of Blender that worked as expected)
Short description of error
A video (MP4) is added to the VSE. Some text strips are also added. Previewing this video is OK. Rendering the blend-file does also not give any errors, nor viewing the animation. The rendered file is however somewhere corrupt. Viewing it with VLC starts nomal but chokes after a few seconds and end abrupt.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add a MP4-video video to the VSE. No errors occur.
- Add some text strips.
- Render the animation
- Play the animation
- Create a new project and add the rendered video from above.
- Everything seems fine up to now.
- Try to play the same video from above with VLC.
- After a few seconds it chokes and then end.
- Playing it with Windows Photo app seems to be OK.