Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: Quadro RTX 3000/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 452.69
Broken: version: 2.93.0 Beta, branch: master, commit date: 2021-04-26 22:01, hash: rB14b26fc97659
Worked: None ? Same problem in various versions (2.83, 2.92)
Short description of error
When applying a bisect, it sometimes fail to cut a face crossed by the plane - the face disappears from the mesh.
Changing the Axis Threshold seem to change this behaviour.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open the attached blend file.
- Select Mesh / Bisect operation
- Draw some vectical line to start the operation
- Then change the input values with :
- Plane Point : 0.15m, 0, 0
- Plane Normal : -1, 0, 0
- Clear outer : enabled
- The face disappears
- Change the Axis Threshold value to 0.0 to have the face re-appear
Edit: added more complex test with mirror + bisect