- User Since
- Nov 16 2013, 5:01 PM (264 w, 3 d)
Dec 7 2017
Aug 7 2017
Dec 8 2013
update to v1.42
- Bug fixed at the texture replacement
- Two new options
- Object replacement improved
Dec 1 2013
update to v1.4
- I've added a new feature which allows the user to search for all objects in the scene (including cameras, lamps, curves, emptys, fields etc.) and select and focus to them.
- I've add some labels to make the Add-On easier to understand
- All refresh buttons point at the same method now.
- The material menu has now a new button which allows to replace only the materials from the selected objects.
Nov 30 2013
I've added a feature. The users is now also able to search objects by texture and replace it. You can find the newest version of my Add-On on my WikiPage.
Nov 28 2013
I've created a new Task for my Add-On, since i changed it a lot and added a replace material function. Link to new Task
Nov 26 2013
I added a function that allows to replace materials. I also improved the code so that only materials with users will be returned.
Nov 24 2013
Me and CoDEmanX worked together to build in a dynamic drop down list, where the user is able to select the Materials from it and also is allowed to type the materials in to search them manually.
I fixed a little Bug.
Nov 21 2013
I redesigned the code, so that it is easier to understand. You can download my newest Code here
Nov 20 2013
I improved my AddOn so that the panel will not be displayed in Edit-Mode. New version:
I've wrote this AddOn due to a request from some users at blendpolis.de
Nov 16 2013
Thank you so much brecht! Now it works great :) i have spent so many hours to search for the solution, and finally someone helped me :) thx thx thx!
PS: Sorry that i thought that it is a bug.
Hmm, let me upload it again, maybe there was an error. sorry.
Can you show me how to fix it pls ? Where to put EXEC_REGION_WIN or INVOKE_REGION_WIN in my code so that it works? I can't figure it out. Pls Help!