- User Since
- Sep 7 2016, 3:43 AM (106 w, 4 d)
Jun 28 2018
I have a solution that fixes this but I am still trying to see why it works, but the problem seems to stem from a change in blender_camera.cpp in BlenderSync::sync_camera_motion
Sep 20 2017
I figured it out, and yes, going to TweakMode helped!
What is TweakMode and how do I access it?
Sep 19 2017
Sep 18 2017
Yeah this works! Thanks Mr Dodo!
Sep 14 2017
Aug 9 2017
It disappears on me as well, I will take a look!
Looking into this, I don't believe it is a bug, the issue is that you are setting Transform setting to Local instead of Global. Look at the image below if you set it to Global the edge values change:
Hmm, thanks for the suggestion, I will try that!
I'd like to take a look at this! The bug happens on my end.
Jun 28 2017
Jun 23 2017
Removed the context switcher function
This is not quite what was suggested to do to fix this issue, but I got rid of the context function and just rely on iterating through windows till I get the proper 'Graph'
window. It still relies on changing context, but instead creates a copy of a context right away and frees it after it is done, the old context never actually changes.
Jun 13 2017
I made changes suggested by Joshua Leung.
May 14 2017
Apr 26 2017
- Replaced inappropiate "return" statements in two void functions with "break".
- Made some suggested changes to transform_manipulator.c based on stefan's suggestion to use "float(*(mtx_tranf));"
Apr 25 2017
- Fixed the problems stefan noticed, mainly the use of strcmp, replaced with STREQNLEN and some braces issues.
- More braces fixes, replaced some magic numbers with constants.
- Fixed some bracket and spacing issues so to avoid weird dangling else statements.
Apr 21 2017
- Fixed an issue where if an empty object is selected and axial is chosen, it occasionally crashes. So, in that case it just does a return statement before trying to find its parent. Also fixed one little comment in DNA_view4d_types.h.
- I added some constants for the different v3d->mode instead of just using magic numbers.
Apr 20 2017
Feb 15 2017
This works! Thank you very much!
Jan 27 2017
Hmm, I only use windows, so perhaps it's only a windows problem.
Jan 19 2017
Hi darshan, sorry things have been very busy in my life. Yeah you are more then free to take it off my hands.
Dec 1 2016
Okay, cool thanks!
Nov 30 2016
I'd like to try this, if no one has made a claim!