- User Since
- Sep 7 2016, 3:43 AM (41 w, 4 d)
Fri, Jun 23
Removed the context switcher function
This is not quite what was suggested to do to fix this issue, but I got rid of the context function and just rely on iterating through windows till I get the proper 'Graph'
window. It still relies on changing context, but instead creates a copy of a context right away and frees it after it is done, the old context never actually changes.
Tue, Jun 13
I made changes suggested by Joshua Leung.
May 14 2017
Apr 26 2017
- Replaced inappropiate "return" statements in two void functions with "break".
- Made some suggested changes to transform_manipulator.c based on stefan's suggestion to use "float(*(mtx_tranf));"
Apr 25 2017
- Fixed the problems stefan noticed, mainly the use of strcmp, replaced with STREQNLEN and some braces issues.
- More braces fixes, replaced some magic numbers with constants.
- Fixed some bracket and spacing issues so to avoid weird dangling else statements.
Apr 21 2017
- Fixed an issue where if an empty object is selected and axial is chosen, it occasionally crashes. So, in that case it just does a return statement before trying to find its parent. Also fixed one little comment in DNA_view4d_types.h.
- I added some constants for the different v3d->mode instead of just using magic numbers.
Apr 20 2017
Feb 15 2017
This works! Thank you very much!
Jan 27 2017
Hmm, I only use windows, so perhaps it's only a windows problem.
Jan 19 2017
Hi darshan, sorry things have been very busy in my life. Yeah you are more then free to take it off my hands.
Dec 1 2016
Okay, cool thanks!
Nov 30 2016
I'd like to try this, if no one has made a claim!