- User Since
- Nov 18 2013, 5:57 PM (260 w, 3 d)
- minor fix
- use plural for identifiers
Wed, Nov 14
Tue, Nov 13
Mon, Nov 12
- recreate batch on every call instead of keeping it in global space
Fri, Nov 9
- trying to get a shader without instancing working
- make images visible again
About the Draw API:
ok, when I just disable writing to the depth buffer I get these tow problems:
- fix and cleanup
Thu, Nov 8
I think I even tried this and then other things were looking wrong, but I'll check that again tomorrow.
The problem here is not when there multiple image empties but that the mesh selection overlay is hidden behind a transparent image empty.
Looks like the empty image drawn before the mesh selection overlay. Unfortunately I still don't understand how drawing transparent things works when they are not drawn background first... So I don't know how to fix this.
Wed, Nov 7
Tue, Nov 6
- code style
Mon, Nov 5
- use builtin shaders
Sun, Nov 4
- more icon and operator updates
Thu, Nov 1
Not that I'd need it atm, but is there any reason to have hardmax of 1? Maybe there are cases when people want to make it bigger.
Wed, Oct 31
- better naming
Only happens when the multires modifier actually has subdivisions.
- hide gizmo when image empty not visible
- use a flag
Tue, Oct 30