- User Since
- Nov 18 2013, 5:57 PM (304 w, 2 d)
I could not reproduce the issue. Does issue still exist in the latest buildbot version?
Please try using Blender with factory settings.
Please prepare a patch and submit it for code review.
@tom k (tomjk) Can you prepare a file that shows what you describe?
Please prepare a simple .blend file that allows us to reproduce the issue more easily. (make sure that the image is packed into the file)
I cannot reproduce it either.
Also cannot reproduce the issue with a simple plane.
Closing since this is not a bug and we try to only handle bugs in the bug tracker.
I cannot see the issue in the file you provided. Can you prepare a file for the first setup you described?
Closing this as invalid until the necessary information has been provided.
I can reproduce the issue.
I can reproduce the crash when the addon is loaded (I just run it in the text editor).
While this can be considered a security issue in Blender (due to the buffer overflow), we generally cannot avoid security issues when people run arbitrary Python code.
I cannot reproduce the issue.
Please provide exact steps for what to do to reproduce the crash (in text form).
Thanks for the report. To properly track issues we need them to be reported separately. Please edit this report to include only a single issue and re-open it. And open new reports for all other issues.
Closing, our template with requested content was ignored, we cannot afford to handle reports like this. Please re-submit a report with the required details.
Also make sure that your GPU driver is up to date.
I get the following error message:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/Text", line 31, in <module> File "/Text", line 22, in register RuntimeError: Error: Registering operator class: 'EXAMPLE_OT_some_quite_a_long_name_for_an_operator_to_handle_and_a_bit_more_characters_to_make_sure_it_crashes', invalid bl_idname 'example_ops.some_quite_a_long_name_for_an_operator_to_handle_an', is too long, maximum length is 61
This is a perfectly valid limitation imo (could be improved in the future, but I don't see a big benefit).
This is not a bug in Blender but in the addon.
I'm not sure whether this should be considered a bug or a feature. With the current behavior you can do (1m 50cm)/2 to divide everything. However, if we would change the behavior to what you suggest, we could not divide individual units easily anymore. I don't really have a strong opinion on this issue though. Implementation wise, this could be a little bit tricky, but definitely solvable.
Tue, Sep 17
I can reproduce the issue, but I don't think this is a bug currently, except when this worked in 2.79. I'm not sure if there is a good solution to this currently.
I can reproduce the issue. There is something wrong with the projection.
Cuda is only available on nvidia graphics cards, but you have one from AMD.
OpenCL is no longer supported on macOS (https://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2018-December/049695.html).
I cannot reproduce it in my simple test case. Can you reproduce this with any video? A test file would probably be helpful.
Also cannot reproduce it on Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04.
I can reproduce it, but I'm not sure if this is a bug.
Is it the same issue as T69808?
That seems to be the same issue indeed. However, now I cannot reproduce it at all, because it's crashing beforehand..
Mon, Sep 16
I cannot reproduce it. Has this been fixed or am I doing something wrong?
Please provide a very simple .blend file that allows us to reproduce the issue more easily.
Couldn't reproduce it yet. Can you try to make it easier for us to reproduce? For example, you could provide a simple file in which we just have to do very few steps to see the issue. The fewer steps, the better.
Sun, Sep 15
Fair enough, will implement some optimizations and measure again.
Sat, Sep 14
Just merge it for now. :)
Fri, Sep 13
Thanks for checking this! The fix seems fine, I just wonder why you did not just remove the underscore prefix now.
Can you explain the benefit of using header guards vs #pragma once, please?
I talked about this with @Sergey Sharybin (sergey) yesterday and it seemed using #pragma once was fine.
Thu, Sep 12
I can reproduce it.
Should be fixed by rBc6221f5ce42f5ef2e33ebf1b4dd745b87c70d129.
This has been committed as part of rB369d5e8ad2bb7c249c6b941779066b6aa99f9ea0.
Hm, in latest master it seems to work again (I checked the subdiv modifier). Can you please try again?
Wed, Sep 11
Found the issue. It's that timers are only tagged for removal instead of being removed immediately. If I remember correctly, the reason for that was that that we had to handle that timers can add and remove itself but also other timers.
I cannot reproduce the issue locally. (pulled latest master, compiled, enabled and disabled the addon a couple of times)
Tue, Sep 10
Haven't checked if the code works myself, but it's probably fine when you say it works.
Fri, Sep 6
Thu, Sep 5
Wed, Sep 4
Tue, Sep 3
Mon, Sep 2
You have to use a FloatVectorProperty in Python.
Sat, Aug 31
Tue, Aug 27
I can reproduce the same issue as Bastien.
You do not provide enough information to make this a valid bug report. All the information the template asks for is missing. Please provide the information, then you can open this report again.
Mon, Aug 26
I know, this is why I confirmed this bug.
Ok, I can see the issue.