- User Since
- Jul 1 2019, 4:33 PM (20 w, 3 d)
Oct 16 2019
Oh my mistake, in my .blend file i use defaul cube but with huge amout of polygons.
- At start Blender, you can select default box, and go to squlpt mode.
- Use Remesh with Voxel size 0.01m it make cube with 484K of triangles.
- And then, Shift+A or Shift+Alt+A for expand some mask
- Press Ctrl+Z for undo
- Try to sculpt for all area of mesh, brush affect slupture on more area than mask was select, but not all.
Aftre all my sculpt work like on screen below.
Oct 15 2019
Jul 21 2019
Jul 15 2019
That good news, many thanx
As i understand that fix from march of 2019?
Screens from RC1
I see that problem with calculation of lights, on my home PC and on my work PC.
Jul 13 2019
Oh wait a moment, i was add standart primitive UV_Sphere in to scene, and in Cycles both UV_Sphere and my Lowpoly has some like stairs artifact from vertex normals and light calculation like on screen below.
Wow thank you, sorry for that mistake. Earlier i try to setup normal map in beta from 6 july, i was checking color space box and it was disabled like on screen bellow, i dont know why. Now in RC1 i was forgot to check this box and it works, color space with non-color data was solve that problem in eevee. Many thanx.