- User Since
- Dec 12 2013, 11:11 PM (288 w, 5 d)
Tue, Jun 18
Mon, Jun 17
Sun, Jun 16
Fri, Jun 14
Thu, Jun 13
Wed, Jun 12
Tue, Jun 11
Mon, Jun 10
Thu, Jun 6
Wed, Jun 5
Tue, Jun 4
Mon, Jun 3
Sun, Jun 2
Sat, Jun 1
Thu, May 30
Wed, May 29
Tue, May 28
May 24 2019
May 23 2019
May 15 2019
May 9 2019
May 6 2019
Indeed, seems like button handling is messed up here...
May 4 2019
This seems like a very typical use case of custom gizmos so definitely something that should be fixed for 2.80.
- This bug seems to have been there since 2.5, I think since rB6634ed9a872ac. (Testing 2.5 Alpha, the issue is present there.) In 2.8 it was quite difficult to replicate without the given .blend file.
- There's still an issue remaining for 2.8 here: Before clicking "Back to previous", the fullscreen of the newly activated Motion Tracking workspace is corrupt. Except of the global bars, no redraw happens, all regions are regarded as hidden. Checked a bit but not sure if I'll have enough time to fix this. It seems the fullscreen area vertices aren't scaled correctly, making it too small for any regions.
May 3 2019
- The operator settings region in the bottom left often has the wrong size, and is way too big.
- We could make the area size dynamic, based on the number of options:
Requested information not provided after a while. Closing due to our tracker policy.
If requested information is given and the issue still persists, we can reopen.
Thanks for reporting nevertheless.
Think this is fine, although better wait until it's used somewhere else than file browser (outliner most likely). Also, might make sense to add UI_ prefix, so UI_SELECT_WALK_FOO to make clear this is UI only.
May 2 2019
Apr 29 2019
I realize this only aims for basic support. However for more than that I'd like to leave some notes here.
Apr 24 2019
Apr 4 2019
Discussion about the general file browser design should go into T62971. A colleague and I are actually working on this so expect news soon.
I'd vote for removing the '..' entry. For some users it might be confusing, and there is a button and a shortcut for it (P). With the button moved close to the file path, as planned, I think that will become more discoverable.
Mar 25 2019
Mar 9 2019
@Jeroen Bakker (jbakker) you should probably double check how I resolved the merge conflicts ;)
Fixed the file browser glitch too now (rB0a28bb14222c).
Committed fix for the crash now.
For the record, I'm sure this used to work, Campbell and I both worked on getting fullscreen file reading with workspace versioning to work fine. So this must have gotten broken by some further changes somewhere. Shows once more how fragile the full-screen code is...
Jan 9 2019
Just for the notes: What's there now is not the final design. @William Reynish (billreynish) already started working on a design to edit this configuration from the new Preferences. I hope to get around to implement this soon.