- User Since
- May 18 2014, 2:33 PM (370 w, 3 d)
Wed, Jun 9
My use case for this is a rendering engine which does it's own file saving, so I'm good with using bl_use_postprocess = False.
And I guess for network rendering this is also sufficient.
Tue, Jun 8
Mon, Jun 7
- property name changed to "Use Image Save", defaults to true
- changed the description of the property to clarify it's for animations
- removed the "Save (time)" printf when no file is written
- modified "Overwrite" & "Placeholder" behaviour when "Use Image Save" is disabled
- also removed writing to a video file when "Use Image Save" is disabled
Sat, Jun 5
I've added a patch D11512 to optionally disable image file saving in custom render engines.
Oct 20 2020
Jul 21 2020
Jul 25 2014
I'm using this for a showlaser rendering plugin, which takes the freestyle output and converts this to a showlaser compatible format with realtime preview.
Jul 22 2014
It's different, because this event only occurs one time when rendering is starting.
It is the complement to render_complete/render_cancel.