- User Since
- Mar 12 2021, 12:00 AM (67 w, 4 d)
Thu, Jun 23
Fix breaking of apply pose OT
- Only initialise slider if event==NULL
- Move blend op text help to modal func
Wed, Jun 22
- Remove comments as per diff review
- Merge branch 'master' into T90182-blend-pose-slider
- Start blend at 0%
Mon, Jun 20
Wed, Jun 8
Tue, Jun 7
Sat, Jun 4
Mon, May 30
May 19 2022
May 3 2022
- Respond to comments:
- Check for socket input/output type
Apr 30 2022
Respond to comments:
Apr 29 2022
Apr 27 2022
Still WIP, only had time to make a couple of changes! Probably shouldve kept them local..
Apr 22 2022
Don't have time to do it now but todo:
Respond to comments:
Yeah, I'm not happy with how it looks even with reducing the threshold a lot.
I did these quick mockups, what do you think? I removed the icons from the headers to make it clearer they're headers, not buttons. I think I should've kept the icons for instances n volume grids so that they're consistent with the buttons?
Apr 21 2022
Apr 18 2022
Is there a design task being worked on for this? I thought I'd start implementing it but it seems a bit confused. Will the nodes appear in the add menu as: asset_libary -> catalog -> node group, or will it be as @Julian Eisel (Severin) said with the more asset library-esque UI? I got it working to a basic level in the add menu, but without the add menu refactorings mentioned in T92825 .
@Hans Goudey (HooglyBoogly) I think this is all good to go, if my change fixed your null id crash
Apr 16 2022
Thought I'd just ping @Hans Goudey (HooglyBoogly) , is this good to go?
Apr 12 2022
- Address Comments
I'm trying to look into this but am struggling to find the link between geometry nodes and subd w/ gpu subdivision. Those are the two scenarios that cause the bug and I'm assuming they're linked, however I feel like I don't have enough knowledge about blender to investigate what both modifiers could be doing to corrupt the vertices. I did research it, and the drawing does still try to render the vertices, however it doesn't draw anything. I'm assuming then that it's an error with the data being passed the uv vert vertex shader?
Apr 11 2022
- Check for id == NULL in poll
- Remove unnecessary update flags and RNA props
Not sure whether this code should be in object_modifier.c or a node operator in say node_add.cc. The only thing stopping me put it as a node operator is that 1. It assigns the node group to the object, and 2. It's specific to geo nodes, not generic for all node trees
Does this stop happening if you disable GPU subdivision? If so then I assume it's related to https://developer.blender.org/T96729 ?
Apr 9 2022
- Use RNA_int_get instead of RNA_property_int_get
- Address more comments
- Address comments
Apr 8 2022
- Increment id us, change tooltip
- Update tooltip to better represent functionality
- Use default value for all uses of get_mutable_attribute
- Overload get_mutable_attribute to accept default value
Apr 7 2022
Mar 29 2022
Mar 8 2022
Feb 21 2022
- Remove WITH_OPENVDB definition
- Remove all build files, oops
Feb 10 2022
Jan 25 2022
Nov 18 2021
Nov 1 2021
- fix rest of merge conflict shenanigans
- update to use modify_geometry_sets, removed shallow transform stuff :(
- update to work with latest master, remove stable id
Oct 8 2021
Sep 28 2021
Update diff to use modify_geometry_sets.
Sep 26 2021
Sep 25 2021
Jul 19 2021
Jul 18 2021
So the functionality of this when using a curve as target should accomplish the exact same as curve -> curve to mesh -> attribute proximity right? But be more efficient as it would skip the mesh conversion step?