- User Since
- Nov 14 2018, 12:24 AM (44 w, 4 d)
Wed, Sep 11
The new File Browser window is one step forward and few backwards:
- it is great it opens as separate window – this took so long to implement. Finally it is here. Thank you for that!
- the window does not remember previous opened size. People have large displays and want to use that space. Tiny windows like this and like preferences is not a welcome usability fix.
- there is missing Up arrow with two dots .. over files list that allowed to quickly go back. Using only the arrow up that is farther away is a bad idea. Since it was feasible before why it is not now?
- opening a folder using single click was a great Blender's feature. Now it's removed. Why?
- monochromatic, same colour icons makes a list one mess. Why can you introduce colours for folders, blend and image files? It would help so much to distinguish what is what at first look.
Aug 14 2019
Can you change the current undo system to remove the limitation?
This is very irritating when undoing operations while interactive rendering is enabled. The whole scene is being reloaded thus making interactive rendering much less interactive.
Jun 20 2019
THanks for fixing apply modifiers. The shading bug still remains and is causing weird patterns when shadow is enabled. Screen is from my three js project.
Jun 13 2019
Apr 8 2019
Increasing the system cursor size a bit in Accessibility > Display options (OSX System preferences) resolves the issue on High Sierra.
Mar 18 2019
Mar 16 2019
I can confirm it is working now as expected. Thank you for the fix!
Mar 7 2019
I can confirm this issue too on OSX Sierra 10.12.6 The nodes frome example below render as a blank picture:
Nov 20 2018
Nov 15 2018
Thanks for the fix! Now the rendering is ok.
Nov 14 2018
Yes, drivers are up to date.
OctaneRender and Cycles from 2.79b work fine. This issue is with latest experimental 2.79 and 2.8 builds.
Same bug here on High Sierra 10.12.6.